Saturday, July 4, 2009
Successfully made it to the semi-finals (:Today went for competition at ngeeann poly. It's quite a nice place, saw some hotties :DD hahahas. im not cheeky hor, stating facts!
Made new friends (: that's the good point bout going competitive and joining people team.
Kind of weird feeling cause it's the first time seeing them in real life? But they are all very cool just like me but i'm cooler (: Cant wait to see them again :DD .
I'm the youngest there -.- 15years old... Then keep call me boy... hahas. After 2 games went to eat dinner with them at mac. Unlucky shit, there was this flight of staircase to go level 2 then i funny funny hold the food then try double steps when my shoes is loose -.- In the end kick the stairs then my drink drop. Waste another 2.55 buy! Ate finish then talked about competitive stuff. Really interesting to hear from this ''ancient legendary'' players. haha. After that went home ^^.
I strive to be the best, i want to be the best, i am the best.
I'm a gamer, a cyber athletic ... a normal human.. but with more excitement in my life. I'm loving it !