http://www.makepovertyhistory.org COLOURS. <body>
Welcome
Stalkers RAAAAAH!

ThePrince:D
I am 15years old ;D
An accident occurs 9months before 27/5/94
Geminiiii!
I do not appear what i seems to be, you just have to know me better(:
Sometimes i laugh to cover up my true self.
I love to dream and imaging what things will be like.
Passion is what makes me move on(:

DEMANDS!
X.X someone.
New trackshoes
Jacket(:
Converselowcutsneakies!
Newslimbag/schoolbag
IpodNANO
GROW TALLER!
SLIMDOWN/FITTER!
Top 20 in class
Thrash Bk more=)
PSP

StoryTelling(:

Effoff!
.
Alyssa
Bill
CheeLeong
Felicia
Jacelyn
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
JingHui
Nabil
Niyi
Nana
Mavis
Qiqi
Sheralynn
TzerBin

Archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

©redits
Designer: NAT
Coding: Manikka
Images: x
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Happy birthday HWAN!
May all your korean wishes come true and be as sporty as ever, of course hope your xbox wont die out on you (:


So today had drama at 9. Actually i have no idea why i dread going for it so much, i find that it is pretty enjoyable. Maybe it's the journey that wears me out. After drama, rushed back home to bathe and rushed out again. Heh. I thought i would be late but sad to say i was the earliest and waited for bloody 40minutes? I never knew the person who set the time could actually be late. If you knew you couldnt make it on time or so early, then BLOODY HELL leave your house earlier and of course fucking make it later so that you can reach on time. I feel that it is complete irony as the 1 who sets the time is the one who arrived the last. Ok... so we went to watch AvM. Goddam boring in the middle. I fell partially asleep. And i hate 3D, i rather watch the normal. No difference la, except more blurry..... i think this movie not that nice bahs... i rate it 2/5.

After that went str8 to queenstown to meet fels then went to hwan's house. It was so much nicer than bill's de condo la! Nicer, more maze (: The food was splendid and yummy. Expectially the beef. So juicy and tasty. The rest was nice as well. I especially like the GRAPE DRINK from korea. It was dam good. Inside can taste the grapes yumyumyum! And we played catching! Me and bill was catcher against 10+ people? And theres so many hiding spots in that condo. How catch -.- OHYA especially sorry to MIRANDA for scaring you and caused you to fall down! Hope your legs is okay! Hahas. Then xuguo act dumb with me lor. Say ice and freeze then change to catching. Ok so i was so sweaty and stinky! Play the sex game, quite boring but i think if you go to the later part more exciting and fun haha. After that home sweet home (:

I thought that you were trust me but now i know, all along i was the foolish one.