http://www.makepovertyhistory.org COLOURS. <body>
Welcome
Stalkers RAAAAAH!

ThePrince:D
I am 15years old ;D
An accident occurs 9months before 27/5/94
Geminiiii!
I do not appear what i seems to be, you just have to know me better(:
Sometimes i laugh to cover up my true self.
I love to dream and imaging what things will be like.
Passion is what makes me move on(:

DEMANDS!
X.X someone.
New trackshoes
Jacket(:
Converselowcutsneakies!
Newslimbag/schoolbag
IpodNANO
GROW TALLER!
SLIMDOWN/FITTER!
Top 20 in class
Thrash Bk more=)
PSP

StoryTelling(:

Effoff!
.
Alyssa
Bill
CheeLeong
Felicia
Jacelyn
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
JingHui
Nabil
Niyi
Nana
Mavis
Qiqi
Sheralynn
TzerBin

Archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

©redits
Designer: NAT
Coding: Manikka
Images: x
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Weee. I am back. I know i know.. I havent been blogging for like weeks?
School life was boring. Who ever said it was interesting but oh well.
I will be elaborating on saturday and sunday because its the only day that interesting things will happen.

Saturday
Had tuition which was ok. Miss Ho sure is a funny person. She's really good. Hope under her guidance i will get a B3 and above for english. I cant trust Mrs Raja :b What can she do? Though friendly but she cant teach really good. Maybe because of some trouble makers that keeps distracting her. Haha i might be one of them though.
Then after that i wanted to go to Grandlink cause my friends said they wanted to go lan but when i reach there, they called to say that they will be going marina square for suspect X. Got pissed cause they didnt told me earlier until i reach. And when i reach city hall they werent even there yet and i had to wait 50minutes for them. I wasted 2 hours just by waiting and taking the MRT. Zz. Damnit MY LIFE , OHHHHHH COME BACK PLEASE THE 2HOURS! kk lolwut. So they reached and we walked to the cinema. Saw a freaking long queue and we went to see the movies availble. Suspect X selling fast, rest of the movies didnt suit our taste. Then when it was our turn , 1 tickets left. o0o!!. Wtf seriously 30min gone again GAAAAAAAAH~! Then i suggested bowling but no one care. ): meanies. We cabbed to grandlink after that for lan and played 3matches. I wasn't that good that day. Got owned pretty bad D;. Zz. So after lan, we went to eat pig organ soup. Really damn good sia. Yummmy! The soup was super tasty. Then the rest went to buy soya bean, you tiao , curry puff , egg tart and wat curry noodle + fried rice. When i finished i went to find them , and coup some curry noodle =P. So-so like maggi mee soup. Yikes! Ye then when walking back got bullied by GEK, THE FATTY ,T_T he throw bread at me. sob. K then home sweet home. Thats all for the day ^^ Slept at 3.30.

Sunday

Ok wake up at 10.30 despite the time i slept. Was quite tired, on my computer then went to brush teeth. After that, played with Sam and Jingxuan. So ate my breakfast and waited till 2.15 and i went for my tuition. It's my first day at Caravan physics. The teacher was freaking stylish,cool and modern that he doesnt even look like a teacher..Got a shock! When i went in, then people started takng out papers to copy, i didnt had any. Panic! Waited a while then asked for a piece of paper from a person beside me. Thanks! The lesson was about lenses. Freaking complicating even i studied le. Maybe didnt revise then i forget everything.... I NEED TO STUDY. hehe. The questions were like CHIM CHIM CHIM. Ms Tay give the questions like easy peazy compared to this. Ohya i realise my class are filled with nerds and dumbasses and assholes. Lol. Sorry if i sound mean but its true! Then a guy was saying the questions were easy. The teacher replied saying that he should say it was manageble instead of it was very easy just as not to sound obnoxious. XD. I like the teacher accent. Looking forward to the next lesson. And i saw edward there, kinda of shock. -.- . Ok , gtg. SO LATE LE ;D!

Signing off,
Fankai


i realise i am scolding quan when im pissed off lol. Sorry!