Saturday, January 31, 2009
So hey ya guys, I'm back from the 3days. Edited my blog quite a bit yea.I am feeling really sick due to my poor stomach, some aches here and there. I got knee-slammed during drama which cause a blueblack near my waist, freaking hurts. Then my neck were really suan and my whole back hurts. So please pity me by showering some concerns of love ;D
Friday.
Maths test which i totally screwed up, till now i am confirmed i got 6/20. Couldnt do those questions as it was really tough! After test, i kinda disturbed and teased the 2peeps infront of me. Sorry! I hope i didnt hurt ur feelings HAHAHA. And cheer up. Also i realise that Physics is getting harder and i really sucked at drawing reflection and refraction.
Saturday.
Had tuition. I really enjoy going to my english tuition. I like the teacher really much. The stories she tells are so inspirational,humorous,addictive,interesting and so on so forth. But i hate doing the work though >: Kinda slack and waited for answers.. I knew i shouldnt have done that but oh well...
So im ending my post now.
Signing off,
†Fan Kai†
Yui - Summer Song
Yui - My Generation
Yui - Feel my soul
Her songs simply rocks. It reaches for my heart , it inspired me , it touched me. I'm moved..
And now im a part time fanboy of her... <3